WORKFORCE STRATEGY SERVICES
An organization’s people are one of its most important assets, and strategically managing and equipping this asset is crucial for an organization’s future success.
We help our clients rise to the numerous challenges of the future by leveraging the talents and developing the skills of their people. It’s been repeatedly proven that an investment in training pays huge dividends as an organization grows and adapts. The businesses that reach their true potential in the future will be those that take this investment seriously and make a consistent effort in this direction.
We help our clients:
- Identify how workforce needs will overlap with the achievement of the organization’s goals
- Think about where the skills gaps exists within their organization
- Lay out a plan for eliminating these gaps by equipping their people
- Strategically implement programs for training, coaching, and ongoing development
- Continue to adapt and grow as they build toward the future
You can find more information on many of our available resources below.
The Invisible Drain on Your Company’s Culture
Insecurity can eat away at your company’s culture and overall effectiveness. Find out how to stop it.
Everything DiSC delivers insights and strategies to meet the unique needs of your people and your organizational culture.
THE FIVE BEHAVIORS OF COHESIVE TEAMS
The Five Behaviors® is the result of the partnership between Wiley Workplace Learning Solutions and best-selling author Patrick Lencioni.
TOP TALENT SOLUTIONS
Simple and efficient assessment solutions to help make better talent decisions and improve talent solutions
Offering classroom, online, and blended learning solutions to build up managers that deliver results
A blended learning solution that includes an online classroom and course, as well as a suite of powerful reinforcement tools
DEVELOPING A CURRICULUM
A process used to capture the major duties and related tasks, knowledge, skills, and traits required to succeed at a job
THE LEADERSHIP CHALLENGE
Empowering each individual in an organization with leadership skills to drive results and achieve goals
A method that relies on collaboration to improve performance through the removal of waste and the reduction of variation
One-on-one coaching to help employees overcome challenges and reach their full potential
CliftonStrengths measures your talents — your natural patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving
LEADERSHIP BY LEVEL
LEADERSHIP ESSENTIALS – LEADERSHIP 1.0
- Essential Skills of Communication and Leadership
- Email and Social Media Etiquette
- Basic PowerPoint
EMERGING SUPERVISOR – LEADERSHIP 2.0
- Everything DISC Time Management
- Coaching Job Skills
- Improving Work Habits
- Providing Performance Feedback
- Motivating Team Members
- Leading Successful Projects
NEXT GENERATION – LEADERSHIP 3.0
- Solving Workplace Problems
- Developing Performance Goals and Standards
- Effective Discipline
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- Developing and Coaching Others
- Supporting Change
Let’s move forward together.
We offer a consultative approach that allows us to truly listen to an organization’s needs and craft a plan that helps them achieve their goals.